Last Updated: April 5, 2021
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect information that can identify you (“Personal Information”). We may collect your Personal Information when you or a third party—to whom you gave permission—give it to us. Personal Information means individually identifiable information that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and contact, a specific living person. By providing any information to us, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of it as permitted by applicable law. Some examples of Personal Information we collect may include your:
- Mobile Device ID;
- Geolocation through cell towers, WiFi triangulation, or GPS
- Account username and password;
- Phone number; and/or
- Credit card and other financial information.
1.2 Non-Personal Information
We may also collect information that does not identify you (“Non-Personal Information”). We collect your Non-Personal Information when you or a third party give it to us and through data collection technology while you use our Services. Some examples of Non-Personal Information we collect may include your:
- Information posted or collected as a result of a user’s use (including your use) of our Services;
- Information when you visit or use third-party websites and apps that use our Services;
- IP address;
- Event interests;
- Activity on the Services
- Images, text, and other resources from visited event pages;
- Birth date;
- Zip code;
- Location information;
- Device information and/or
- Anonymized Personal Information.
Children should not use our Services. We do not knowingly target or collect data from persons under the age of thirteen.
1.4 Sensitive Health Information
We do not intent collect sensitive health information.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
2.1 Information You Provide to Us
We collect and store any information you enter on our Services or provide to us in some other manner. For example, when you submit a form on our website or through our app. We also collect information about your interests, demographics, etc. that you enter when you install, run, and use our Service. This may include your Personal Information or your Non-Personal Information.
2.2 Information We Automatically Collect as You Use Our Services
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data: When you use our Services, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we may automatically collect information about your activity on our Services.
- Other Technologies: We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Services. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened.
- You may learn more about internet tracking technologies on the Federal Trade Commission’s website at https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0042-online-tracking.
- When we collect your data, we may associate it with a unique ID and a unique device ID when you use our Services.
2.3 Information Collected from Other Sources
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Unless otherwise stated, we determine the ways in which your data is used, and we may use information or data we collect to the extent allowed by applicable law.
For example, we may use your information to:
- provide our Services to you and manage our business;
- improve, debug, and maintain our Services;
- analyze user experiences;
- fulfill legal requirements;
- conduct business analysis and research for marketing campaigns;
- increase data security and fraud protection;
- communicate to you either by physical or electronic means;
- display relevant content and advertising based upon your disclosed information; and/or
- improve the user experience with our Services.
3.1 Sharing Personal Information
We will not share your Personal Information with a third party without your consent, unless:
- Required by law (for example, a court order, subpoena, or law enforcement investigation);
- We are involved in a merger, sale, acquisition, or other change of ownership;
- We use a third-party vendor to operate and maintain our Services and the vendor agrees to keep your information confidential; and/or
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
3.2 Sharing Non-Personal Information
We may share your Non-Personal Information within the full extent of the law. Some examples of how we may share your Non-Personal Information are:
- Sharing with government bodies and law enforcement agencies to comply with the law, for example in judicial proceedings, by court order or other legal process;
- Sharing with third parties (including professional advisors) to enforce or defend our legal rights, including our terms and conditions, and investigate violations thereof;
- Sharing with a third-party purchaser or seller (including professional advisors) in connection with a corporate event such as a merger, business acquisition or insolvency situation; and/or
- Sharing with partners, including for marketing, analytical purposes or research, or the public.
3.3 Sharing Non-Human Readable Data.
We may use and share Personal Information and Non-Personal Information in hashed, non-human readable form. We may also share this information with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Services and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine this information with additional Personal Information or Non-Personal Information in hashed, non-human readable form collected from other sources.
- HOW DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
4.1 How Long We Store Your Information.
We may keep your Personal Information as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes, unless:
- We keep it to comply with applicable law;
- We keep it to evidence our compliance with applicable law;
- There is an outstanding issue, claim or dispute requiring us to keep the relevant information until it is resolved; and/or
- The information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security.
We do not promise that all data will be deleted within a specific timeframe.
4.2 How We Protect Your Information.
No security system is completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or communications will always remain secure. You should handle and disclose your personal information with care. You may learn more on how to protect your personal data on the Federal Trade Commission’s website located at https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/online-security. Our commitment to your privacy does not extend to third-party products and services you may access from our Services.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with our Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on our Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. Please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- USING OUR SERVICES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may choose not to provide your information, but some Services may require it to function properly.
When you create an account on our Services, you consent to receive electronic communication and push notifications from us. You may opt-out of this feature at any time in your Account Settings. Your rights are not only limited to consent and opt-out choices. You may change or modify your information and privacy settings any time in your Account Settings.
You may also control the information collected by internet cookies. To opt-out of cookies that may be set by third-party data partners or third-party advertising partners, please go to https://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- CONTACT INFORMATION