This recipe makes about 18 puck centers
2 1/2 cups rice crispies
2 cups mini marshmallows
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
12 oz white chocolate
2 tbl butter
1. Melt the peanut butter, white chocolate and butter in the microwave in increments of thirty seconds stirring in between each one. It took me about 90 seconds. Pour this mixture over the cereal and marshmallows and fold in til completely blended.
2. Put the mixture in the microwave for 30-40 seconds- just until marshmallows are soft but not completely melted. Stir gently then working quickly while the mixture is still warm scoop it into the small molds.
3. Use a medium cookie scoop to transfer the mix to the small cake puck mold. Use hands or bottom of a measuring cup to gently pat the top of the cake puck centers down so they are level with the mold. Scrape off any excess mix.
4.These will set on their own on the counter but if you’re in a hurry you can put them in the fridge for 5 minutes.
1. Melt 17 ounces chocolate + a spoonful of crisco or coconut oil for 1 minute. Continue to microwave in increments of 20 seconds until chocolate silkily slides off your spoon (110 F-120 F).
2. Place larger mold (with the Benty Cakes logo on the bottom) on the plastic tray and fill one cavity with 2 tablespoons with melted chocolate.
3. Place chilled center on melted chocolate. Gently apply even pressure as you slowly press the center down until chocolate comes up from the sides and covers the top of the center.
4. Scrape off any excess chocolate. If there is not enough chocolate to cover the center. Add chocolate and scrape away excess.
5. Tap the mold tray on the counter to eliminate air bubbles.
6. Repeat these steps until all cavities are filled. Start out doing one at a time, once you are comfortable begin doing 2-3 at a time. Take care not to do too many at the same time as chocolate will set.
7. Because the centers are cold your pucks will set up quickly. Usually it takes about 15 minutes on the counter depending on how warm your house is. You can stick them in the fridge if you're in a hurry.
8. You can tell your pucks are ready to pop out if the mold pulls away cleanly. if you see any chocolate stick as you gently pull, they are not set yet.
The most satisfying part is popping out your shiny, professional looking Pucks!!